• Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IRED3MPTiiON

Xbox 360

7 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone,

So we all know the Xbox 360 is far better than ps3, what titles are you banging out recently?? For me its got to be Splinter cell Conviction.

Anyone preorder Alan Wake for next month? Thats gonna be BIG. Im having a break from Gears Of War 2 lag :( (BEST GAME EVER)

Karl

Careful - peope might hink you're a fanboy with comments like that!

I've been playing Final Fantasy 13, Forza 3 and a couple of others. I have around 45 games across the Wii and 360 to play and finish still, many in their wrappers!

wow thats a big stack of games. good to see you on the 360 tho, defo a cheaper option than cars. haha

Yep I cancelled my ST3 order when I left uni as I saw the depreciation after one year. Near broke my heart but being an accountant it made sense! What other games you playing? I'm on live as privatesquirrel of you play Forza or Tekken 6. Got MW2 from the gf at release day but unplayed so far lol!

I could of told you that fella!! Do what I done, I bought last month a 2009 Focus st THREE with 4,500 miles on clock just short two yrs warranty for 17,200 n yr road tax. As you prob know u lose the most money in first yr!!!! i have touch screen audio with reverse parking camera ;) sweet. I will add you, but I only on gears, splinter cell :0

I could of told you that fella!! Do what I done, I bought last month a 2009 Focus st THREE with 4,500 miles on clock just short two yrs warranty for 17,200 n yr road tax. As you prob know u lose the most money in first yr!!!! i have touch screen audio with reverse parking camera ;) sweet. I will add you, but I only on gears, splinter cell :0

Yeah I have the 7" touch screen satnav unit in my diseasel as well and think it's great! I have Gears 1 but not got around to playing it yet :)

Red Dead Redemption is the one for me at the moment its great!! a must play for all 360 fans!