Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Squeeky Front Nearside When Going Over Speed Bumps

AJ87

Hi Guys, I'm new, got my MK7 Fiesta in Mid March when I scrapped my really old Peugeot 106.

Really love the new car, massive step up from the old one. One problem I'm having with it is that when I go over a speed bump the front passenger side makes sort of squeeking noise. I was overlooking it until I realised if it was normal surely it would make the same sound on both sides.

Any suggestions on what it might be? There's a speed bump on the entrance to my works car park so I hear it daily. My plan is to record the sound its making then take it to the dealer, what I don't want is for them to say they can't find anything wrong with it.

Regards

AJ

Hi Guys, I'm new, got my MK7 Fiesta in Mid March when I scrapped my really old Peugeot 106.

Really love the new car, massive step up from the old one. One problem I'm having with it is that when I go over a speed bump the front passenger side makes sort of squeeking noise. I was overlooking it until I realised if it was normal surely it would make the same sound on both sides.

Any suggestions on what it might be? There's a speed bump on the entrance to my works car park so I hear it daily. My plan is to record the sound its making then take it to the dealer, what I don't want is for them to say they can't find anything wrong with it.

Regards

AJ

From other posts on here, sounds like the anti roll bar bushes (covered by warranty)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club