Do Not Sell My Personal Information

zetec or ghia

sugarbabe

its me again with yet another question,wot do you guys think about the zetec and ghia.do you prefair one more than the other,and do the ghia have many elecrical faults with having all the gadgets in(ie: cruse conrol,auto lights,wipers)

with the extra equipment there's allways a chance of things going wrong,but no more than any thing else on the car it comes down to personal choice what do "you" want to drive around in

I almost feel like 'i'm' buying a new car lol.

Aint heard of many things going wrong on one more than the other.

If you like your luxuries the ghia is def the one to go for.

You know what i had the same problem as you when i was looking i went for the Zetech and the day i drove it home i wish it had auto lights/washers and cruse and the small extras you get so a year later i px'd it for one that did.

Any more questions? :lol::rolleyes::ph34r::ph34r: :P :unsure::blink::rolleyes: :P :o

yeah i hav another question, will the ghia loose its value when i come to sell it because they dont make ghias anymore

ghias have been replaced by the titanium as far as i know its only the name on the boot thats changed equipment levels are roughley the same so i see no reason why they would lose money any quick than any other model

You beat me to it!!!

Yeah they are the same i think? just the titanium does not have cruse control?

If you look around i think they keep there money abit longher and easier to sell on when you want to get rid of it, if people are like me very lazy i only look for cars that auto lights and wipers!

Good luck

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::ph34r::ph34r: <_< <_< :P :P :P