Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Boot Anti Slip Mat

sidge

Has anyone got one of the MK7 boot anti slip mats, are they worth the money if so?

This is the one I mean Anti slip mat

I have been looking at getting one but the cheapest I can find them is £50 including postage.

I think £50 seems a bit steep, does anyone know where you can get them cheaper?

Has anyone got one of the MK7 boot anti slip mats, are they worth the money if so?

This is the one I mean Anti slip mat

I have been looking at getting one but the cheapest I can find them is £50 including postage.

I think £50 seems a bit steep, does anyone know where you can get them cheaper?

We have one, got it from the dealers for just over £40, its a handy thing to have and if something gets spilled the boot doesnt get ruined :-)

I too have one, approx £50 too. Must say that it fits perfectly, and look the business! Will upload some pictures tomm, once I unload allt he crap that is in my boot! Defo a worth while purchase!

Keep an eye out for nearly new, second hand ones on eBay - found someone who had recently sold their Fiesta and managed to pick up their boot liner for £20.

Keep an eye out for nearly new, second hand ones on ebay - found someone who had recently sold their Fiesta and managed to pick up their boot liner for £20.

dam wish i got there first hehe

also

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-FORD-FIESTA-RUBBER-BOOT-MAT-LINER-2008-2009_W0QQitemZ330353475665QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item4cea9a0051

not to bad

• 3 months later...

if anyone wants one, official ford one, im selling mine :)