Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another Alloy Nightmare!

Andywest2k1

Well,

As some of you will know, i had to replace my front passenger side alloy and tyre because of pothole damage, cost me £120+

Took my car in for its service yesterday, and guess what! The other side is nearly the same. The tyre is ok so theyve put the alloy onto the back in order to get rid of some of the vibrations.

I cant believe how easily these alloys are damaged! I thought the idea of buying a new car is so that it shouldnt cost you much in terms of repairs! This car is costing me a !Removed! fortune!

Rant over ha!

I swear you either

1) Take your MK7 off roading :D

2) Have shares in the alloy company :lol:

Cant believe your going through them this quickly

Poor scenes.

Even If my car starts driving like its going over a ploughed field I will never take it to the dealer for them to diagnose buckled alloys... that way I don't have to pay for replacements and won't feel bad not having them done.

I went down a massive one weeks ago, it mis-aligned my tracking, i was convinced my alloy was buckled, took it in and they said my alloy was fine.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club