Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Nipz

Matt Black Vinyl Wrap!

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should I undertake such a task?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care what you do it's your car!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

39 posts in this topic

As i said before. JDM Graphix would do the whole car for less than £1000.

So many people get ripped off by companies charging silly money

I guess you havn't seen these?

25505610150211664525909.jpg

img0178pm.jpg

img0179ak.jpg

I like matte orange better

bmwm3orange4.jpg

An example of how to make a great looking car nasty and cheap.

Saying that, you have to judge anyone, who needs to drive with a seat reclined like that, as pretty unusual.

Little brother of the RS500!

img0178pm.jpg

img0179ak.jpg

Somehow I like it, looks good, but not great in my opinion.

Somehow I like it, looks good, but not great in my opinion.

Makes me think of a baby Focus RS500..now thats a nice car..not worth the £45,000 price tag but is a nice car

Makes me think of a baby Focus RS500..now thats a nice car..not worth the £45,000 price tag but is a nice car

Definitely the RS500 looks great...but for that price tag, there are so many other great choices...

Not a fan of the matte Fiesta, detracts from the styling of the bodywork IMO! Makes it look like a bubble :blink:

Not a fan of matt cars myself, not even stuff like M3's with the matt paint. At least with a wrap you can just ditch it when you have had enough. That matt orange beemer is awful, it should have been left alone, or wrapped a nice colour!

If you do want to do it, I reckon paying a professional to do it as any imperfections will make it look ropey as hell. Good luck though.

Didn't see this before :D I think if it's done properly it has the potential to look awesome. It made that BMW look proper mean and stealthy!

Not sure if anyone has suggested this. But anyway. You could just buy 10-12 tins of plasti dip and spray the car. This might sound bad at the minute, but once dry it peels of easily. There are videos on youtube of official sellers who show how to use the product, Just don't buy the cheap stuff. It will cost you around £150 and if done right it will look decent. Check it out.

I'm just suggesting an idea, I have not done this, nor will I do this, I just know people who have and it turned out good. No hate would be nice.

- Josh