Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stripes On My Focus

Tracey

If weather permits this weekend, I will, or should I say my hubby will, be applying stripes to doors, bonnet, roof and boot, has anyone got any tips as to get a perfect finish on them.

If weather permits this weekend, I will, or should I say my hubby will, be applying stripes to doors, bonnet, roof and boot, has anyone got any tips as to get a perfect finish on them.

yes dont do it 1 they look chav 2 they are extremely difficult to get straight without stretching them and the paint has to be flawlwss for them to sit and look right and 3rd inform youre insurance as its a modification that costs 20 percent more on youre premium have an accident without informing youll not get a penny and when you attempt to remove them if youre lucky they wont ruin the paint but youll find that the paint under is brighter than the rest of the car meaning you cant hide the fact they were on

Your focus was made perfect when it was made. Dont spoil it with an awful modification like outdated stripes. Its like getting a tattoo of an old boyfriend and splitting up after a few months with you still wearing his name on your arm.

Consider yourself well and truly told off by the focus group. :P :lol:

clay the surface first and spray the back of the stripes before applying to the paint so they can be moved around and then squeegee the excess out :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club