5 replies to this topic

#1 benholden2008

benholden2008

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Ford Model: ford fiesta
Posted 30 April 2010 - 04:07 PM

well to cut a long story short, pulled up at a shop the other morning, went in to get some smokes, came out and theres half me rear bumper and foglight laying on the floor smashed. Some little !Removed! had hit it and drove off. Anyway been looking for a new bumper and i've found one not too far away, in mint condition for 45. The question i need to know is, is there only one type of silver (moondust silver) available on the fiesta? as the bloke who has the bumper said he dosent know what silver it is.

thanks,

ben

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 la3195

la3195

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Ford Model: Zetec S

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:06 PM

hey mate, sorry to hear about the damage. its not nice when they just drive away! however, i do believe that there is only a moondust silver available for the fiesta.

#3 pouly

pouly

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta titanium 1.4 sea grey

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:45 PM

well to cut a long story short, pulled up at a shop the other morning, went in to get some smokes, came out and theres half me rear bumper and foglight laying on the floor smashed. Some little !Removed! had hit it and drove off. Anyway been looking for a new bumper and i've found one not too far away, in mint condition for 45. The question i need to know is, is there only one type of silver (moondust silver) available on the fiesta? as the bloke who has the bumper said he dosent know what silver it is.

thanks,

ben

hi

what a sh*t for that to happen is there no cctv in the area where you parked for you to look at. good luck on your repairPosted Image

#4 benholden2008

benholden2008

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:09 PM

It's a joke isn't it, but no CCTV or witnesses so I'm screwed really, but for 45 the bumpers a bargain so going to go have a look tomorrow hopefully it's the same shade if silver, if not I can always get it resprayed

#5 Gazjs

Gazjs

Area Rep: Central and North Scotland (Detailing Obsessive)

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,873 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk 6 Facelift
Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:15 PM

Idiots :(
There is no need for people like this

#6 benholden2008

benholden2008

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:40 PM

Tell me about it, would of rather had the money in my pocket, plus I've now got to spend a Saturday traveling and repairing my car all because of some inconsiderate ar**hole that can't drive or atleast have the decency or honesty to admit it

rant over lol

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users