Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ford direct

sugarbabe

hi guys i finaly bought my car today a 1.6 tonic blue 56 plate zetec. and am MAD,ford direct sold me the car for 8,420 and when i got home i cheaked online and the price online was 8.290 it might not be much money to other people but its alot to me,i havent paid for the car yet ive just left £50 deposit,i have to go down tomorrow to pay the balance in full,wot do guys think i should do,sorry for moaning

print the details of the internet and take it with you

print the details of the internet and take it with you

DO YOU THINK IF I DO THAT THEY WILL KNOCK THE MONEY OFF THE BALANCE I OWE THEM

what have you got to loose if thats the advertised price they shoud sell it at that,stick to your guns dealers are desperate to sell cars if they dont play ball there are plenty more cars out there

what have you got to loose if thats the advertised price they shoud sell it at that,stick to your guns dealers are desperate to sell cars if they dont play ball there are plenty more cars out there

well i went there and they knocked the money off,am made up now,am picking it up tomorrow i cant wait :rolleyes: :P ;)

WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice colour the tonic is you have made a good choice there i miss my old tonic focus the ocean blue i have is nasty shows all the marks.

Is it a ford direct car you have? you should get 3yr aa cover and warranty with that then my old man did when he get his!!!

You will have to put some pics of it when you get it, Nice one for getting money off tho! :rolleyes::unsure::ph34r: :P :lol:

mondo80] it is a ford direct i get 2yrs warranty and 2yrs AA cover which is good,ill put put some pics up probley saturday so keep your your eyes open ha ha :rolleyes::blink: