Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3/5/10 Meet Photos

Jack_P

Nice pictures Jack :D the sky looks evil in the first one!

Good pictures Jack!!!

Nice to finally meet you, you have very good ideas for upcoming meets! :)

Awesome photos. I really like the 5th one from the very bottom with the four cars in.

god that red fiesta looks so sexy and hot.....but also looks a bit of a funny colour in 1 pic you been playing around with camera jack.....

god that red fiesta looks so sexy and hot.....but also looks a bit of a funny colour in 1 pic you been playing around with camera jack.....

+1 In one photo, of the White Z-S, my Focus looks almost black! :lol:

wow suzy perry in tight lycra running gear mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

+1 In one photo, of the White Z-S, my Focus looks almost black! :lol:

Hahah yeah they were looking a bit dull so i did a little rendering as the light was poor!

On that one photo Jack the camera sensed the white of Dans ZS and didnt give that great of a picture. Tried to do a little bit more rendering on that but it was coming up a bit fuzzy so was the best i could do :/

Hahah yeah they were looking a bit dull so i did a little rendering as the light was poor!

On that one photo Jack the camera sensed the white of Dans ZS and didnt give that great of a picture. Tried to do a little bit more rendering on that but it was coming up a bit fuzzy so was the best i could do :/

Say WHAAAAAAT???

It looked a bit shadow/highlight heavy, but there are ways around that. Are you using a one-click-fix solution, or individual tweaks?

Dan will castrate you for calling his Tit a ZS ...

if these things wasn't so !Removed! far from me i would come down too em! and well i was on the ale this weekend in south wales anyway :P

Take a look in at the next meet, should be a bit more northern friendly....

i'll get lookin at it... be good get down too one

It looked a bit shadow/highlight heavy, but there are ways around that. Are you using a one-click-fix solution, or individual tweaks?

Dan will castrate you for calling his Tit a ZS ...

nahh was doing a few tweaks but just wasnt picking up the right colours unfortunately :(

Nahhh hes alright about it, these things are hard to tell apart ;)

if these things wasn't so !Removed! far from me i would come down too em!

I drove 140miles to meet all these people I didnt know :)

Car is knocking on the 1000mile mark now since 19th April, not bad really.

Was a good day, Going to upload my photos soon as my internet at home is working.

Nice to see Jack actully got most of my car in his wide pan shots :P Apart from that stupid alto in the way :|

I drove 140miles to meet all these people I didnt know :)

Car is knocking on the 1000mile mark now since 19th April, not bad really.

Was a good day, Going to upload my photos soon as my internet at home is working.

Nice to see Jack actully got most of my car in his wide pan shots :P Apart from that stupid alto in the way :|

its 190 odd miles for me about 3 hour drive... so there and back for someone who struggles put 20 quid in the tank per week =/ the joys of being a student at college ey!

Very true, we could tow it to the meets if you want? :)

Very true, we could tow it to the meets if you want? :)

Fancy towing from newcastle & im game! haha :')

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club