Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk6 Mpg

jenand

Hi, just wondered what MPG other mk6 drivers are getting. I have a 1.4 and currently only get about 220 miles for a full tank of petrol. They are mostly short distant urban miles, but still would expect more.

Hi,

I don't own a mk6 so can't say for certain but i'd imagene you could easily get 300 out of a tank if you went on longer journeys.

What is your typical journey length? As if it's too short it wont give time for the engine to sufficiently heat up so it wont be running at its peak

Thanks

Kris

I travel 75 miles round trip Mon-Fri and average 320-380 miles a tank. 1.25 Petrol :)

i'm gettin about 400-450 mile a tank from a 1.4tdci but i thrash the living hell out of it so it could be better but wheres the fun in that. :rolleyes::lol:

If i run until empty i will get around 411 miles and that is mainly a-b road driving and it is not always driven gently

Jamie

Mine varies: 37 mpg in the depths of winter, to 50 mpg on a long run in more moderate conditions. I look to fill the tank between 350-400 miles. It's a 2004 Finesse 1.25. Currently averaging around 43 mpg on 20 mile commute to work (each way) - mainly dual carriageway.

i had about 33mpg around town etc and did about 280miles till just above the red ( never go below the red ) but on a long run i was getting about 45+mpg and did about 380 miles on a tank once!

• 11 months later...

Hi, i have a fiesta mk6 2003 zetec, im getting about 25 - 35 miles to each bar, and about 285miles on a full tank, i only drive to work and back about 5 miles each way and am quite heavy footed is this average ?

i used to get about 42 - 47 mpg wen driven reasonably sensibly in a 2006 1.4 petrol zetec climate :)

• 1 year later...

Mine's absolutely shocking!

About 220-250 miles on a full tank! Only engine mod is K&N, with standard air box i was still only getting about 270-280!

1.4Z

• 6 years later...

My car gets shocking MPG. I drive about 25 miles a day on dual carriageway, the car gets up to temperature quickly and yet I get 25 MPG. I don’t drive like a typical boy racer as I get up to 70 and then try and stay there. 

Edited by RTruin

My car gets shocking MPG. I drive about 25 miles a day on dual carriageway, the car gets up to temperature quickly and yet I get 25 MPG. I don’t drive like a typical boy racer as I get up to 70 and then try and stay there.

Petrol or Diesel? I have a 1.25 Zetec Petrol and I get around 42MPG average on a 12 mile journey to work

I get around 320 miles on a tank on my mk6 1.4. The MPG reading is around 37.8 atm.