Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Non-Usb And Iphone

H2Os

Hi

I have a '59 Zetec-S with AUX socket but no USB. My iPhone connectes to the bluetooth perfectly and works handsfree as expected. However, every time the iPhone connects to bluetooth, it starts playing a random playlist to itself. I don't want to stream music from my iPhone as I have a Pure Highway DAB plugged in to the AUX, but the iPhone playing to itself reduces the battery life and I don't always remember to stop it before setting off.

Anyone have any idea how to stop the iPhone playing automatically when it connects?

Thanks

I think there's been a few threads on this, I'm not aware of any solution yet. It's a problem with the iPhone's software as far as I know, hopefully an update will soon fix it if enough people complain to Apple about it. I agree, it's very annoying!

Good question because on my 58 plate Mk7 the phone connected to the car with no issues. My 10 plate Mk7 does the same but opens the phones media player on the phone automatically! (I have a Samsung u600 -no iphone)