Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Maffoo

Picturesque Coastal Meet?

8 posts in this topic

I think we should arrange some sort of meet in the middle of summer when it's nice and sunny, somewhere coastal or pretty so we can take nice photos. Maybe have a mini-BBQ or something? Roll Michael's car off the cliffs of Dover? ;)

RUDE!!!

Sounds good, bar the rolling :lol:

I think we should arrange some sort of meet in the middle of summer when it's nice and sunny, somewhere coastal or pretty so we can take nice photos. Maybe have a mini-BBQ or something? Roll Michael's car off the cliffs of Dover? ;)

Wanna hold hands too? :lol:

hush!!!

Plenty of places to hold meets down here, I,m in Bognor Regis in sunny Sussex !! B)

Thread a nice spot on top of the hill near pompy it all so has a burger van there

Micks monster Burger at the top of portsdown hill. Awesome view over portsmouth . Very picturesque;)

Irvine in North Ayrshire has got a cracking view