Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bhp

david raptor

i have you brought a ford focus 1.6 2007 zetec climate how could i find out which bhp

and i have a miss fire only when doing about 60 mph in 5 gear but not all the time

i have you brought a ford focus 1.6 2007 zetec climate how could i find out which bhp

and i have a miss fire only when doing about 60 mph in 5 gear but not all the time

its 96bhp for all 1.6 zetecs the misfire could be a plug or lead best to change them first and if it still continues then possibly it may need the coil pack replaced check the dash using the trick on the main page and see if any codes are stored

its 96bhp for all 1.6 zetecs the misfire could be a plug or lead best to change them first and if it still continues then possibly it may need the coil pack replaced check the dash using the trick on the main page and see if any codes are stored

The 1.6 MKII came in two variants. The 96bhp and the 115bhp (115ps). The latter is the Ti-VCT engine, the former the regular Zetec/Duratec (whatever they decided it is).

The 1.6 MKII came in two variants. The 96bhp and the 115bhp (115ps). The latter is the Ti-VCT engine, the former the regular Zetec/Duratec (whatever they decided it is).

[/quotif it was built before 31st december 2007 its a 96bhp if it was built after that its a 115bhp put youre reg in here and youll find out all you need to know http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do;jsessionid=1F98D4FA6305ABB6195777BD16320E99.dulv0676

i have a look the car is 115 bhp it dont go very well she on a 07 but the car as not done any work as she only done 14000 i did that test but it said all clean

i have a look the car is 115 bhp it dont go very well she on a 07 but the car as not done any work as she only done 14000 i did that test but it said all clean

to be honest it can cost 70 quid but a diagnostic can be worth it for example you could change plugs leads and coil pack and still hqav ethe same issue then you start replacing sensors etc you could spend a few hundred trying to fix it fords diagnostic machine will find a code if ones there if not they can look at the live data

just to let you guys kwon it is the coil pack i took the car back to were i bought it from should have the car back to morr