• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rob321

rob321

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: mk7 fiesta zetec 12.5

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:45 AM

Hi all hope someone can help me with my question,ordered new fiesta zetec on 31 mar 2010 waited for delivery as car was at factory received car on 20 april. I was under the mpressin after looking onford website that I should have got 2 remotes with the car. I recomended these cars to a friend who bought the exact same model and picked it up on 5 may with 2 remote flip keys as stated on ford website.the car is a fiesta zetec 12.5 3 door. emailed ford a few times but no response, have I bought an old stock car? if so what can i do about it thanks in advance.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 adzmcp

adzmcp

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S 2009
Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:08 AM

It's highly possible you bought a car that was sat at vhc already built. You seem to have got your car within 3 weeks which is how long they take from vhc. I very much doubt Ford will do anything instead go in to the dealership and have a word with sales manager see if they will sort it out of good will.

#3 Kris Eagling

Kris Eagling

Local Rep: North London

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Name: Kris
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec MK7 Panther Black (2010)
  • Year: 2011

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:01 AM

Im getting mine next week, which is also pre-built. It does come with 2 remote keys and a spare non remote key, but the dealer told me the 2nd remote key was an extra. although I wasn't going to be charged as it was already with the car.

But it seems you don't get 2 remote keys as standard and if you want another you may have to pay, or have a word with your dealer and see if they can sort you one out free of charge.

Thanks
Kris

#4 rob321

rob321

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:05 AM

Im getting mine next week, which is also pre-built. It does come with 2 remote keys and a spare non remote key, but the dealer told me the 2nd remote key was an extra. although I wasn't going to be charged as it was already with the car.

But it seems you don't get 2 remote keys as standard and if you want another you may have to pay, or have a word with your dealer and see if they can sort you one out free of charge.

Thanks
Kris

#5 rob321

rob321

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:07 AM

thanks will have a word with dealer wish I,d said I wanted 2 remotes at time of sale just thought I,d get 2 which I,d seen on the ford site.

#6 igglepiggle

igglepiggle

IB

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Name: IAN
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.0 (125) ecoboost titanium
  • Year: 2013

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:13 AM

If its a 2009MY build Zetec then your get 1 standard remote and 1 Non-remote key, If it a 2010.5 build car (exc. Studio)it will come with 2 remote flip keys. If you message me your reg i'll check the system for what it should have.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users