Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ipod And Bluetooth

trukevoli

I got my fiesta a couple of weeks ago and over the last two days everytime i play my ipod through the USB and AUX connections it cuts off every 7 minutes also disconnecting my bluetooth. all i have to do to get it to work again is pull out the USB lead and plug but then 7 minutes later the same problem happens. I dont think i have done anything to the settings to change it as i was just driving along when it happened.

Can anyone help?

Sorry I can't help but i have a similar problem, I have got my phone connected vis bluetooth and this works great BUT if I connect my Ipod vis jack or usb it automatically switches off the connection between the car and my phone. Any suggestion on this would alo be appreciated

There is a whole topic about this, explaining in detail about this issue and possible solutions.

Check the Fiesta forum

Thanks

Kris

There is a whole topic about this, explaining in detail about this issue and possible solutions.

Check the Fiesta forum

Thanks

Kris

kris,do you have a link to the forum plz, there are 244 pages and will take forever to look through and find it.

My iPhone plays up all the time when trying to connect using the y cable, asks me to go into airplane mode and then works after that, or sometimes will not even find my iPhone 3gs (WTF).

Any help will be much appreciated. Cheers