Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Silverbow

Hello From Cornwall

5 posts in this topic

I recently bought a Ford Focus Estate 1.6 Zetec. I have not had a Ford for a few years as I have had a lease car through work. I previously had a Mk4 Fiesta Ghia x 1.4, went like a rocket and was sorry to have to sell it.

I had forgotten how much of a family ford owners are, I made use of this site when I had the Fiesta, have been prompted to return to it as I need a radio code (posted in audio forum. I am told the Focus I bought is a finance repossesion so I didn't get any paperwork. Even though it is immaculate I will probably be making good use of the vast amount of knowledge out there. It's a privilege to be part of it.

Best wishes to all.

Silverbow

Cornwall

I recently bought a Ford Focus Estate 1.6 Zetec. I have not had a Ford for a few years as I have had a lease car through work. I previously had a Mk4 Fiesta Ghia x 1.4, went like a rocket and was sorry to have to sell it.

I had forgotten how much of a family ford owners are, I made use of this site when I had the Fiesta, have been prompted to return to it as I need a radio code (posted in audio forum. I am told the Focus I bought is a finance repossesion so I didn't get any paperwork. Even though it is immaculate I will probably be making good use of the vast amount of knowledge out there. It's a privilege to be part of it.

Best wishes to all.

Silverbow

Cornwall

Welcome

Welcome to FOC :D

Hi and welcome buddy

Where in Cornwall be you to from? Lol

Hi there my "ansome" lol ;)

I'm from Cornwall as well , what part matey?