Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calliper And Drums.

Gazjs

Its that time of year again to paint the callipers. I am after opinion though on whether to touch up the already silver that they currently are, or to change and go for graphite to fit in with the body trim.

Thoughts?

This6-1.jpg

The calipers on my Mk7 need painting badly! The original paint has faded and the calipers look awful. What paint do you recommend?

The paint I have on just now (Which you can see through the alloy) is Hammerite. I painted them beginning of last summer and as you can see they are pretty much still in top condition, even after the bad winter :lol:

i've just painted the rear calipers (fronts to follow) hammerite metallic blue i think, i was not sure but once i get alloys, st bumpers and the blue st stickers on i think it'll look nice.

I like the silver Garry, keep it like that.

done mine yesterday. Black hammerite spray can the back drums. And silver for the front calipers. Looks brand new :)

Ok,

On reading everyone's thoughts, I am going to leave the drums silver and paint the callipers graphite (I think :lol:)