Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Luck In Upgrading Stereo Software

ogryn

I'm planning on getting a phone with A2DP music streaming over bluetooth soon, but only have the original software in my Fiesta (I do have the BT/USB/Voice upgrade though). Has anyone had any luck in getting their dealer to upgrade the software to the newer version that supports A2DP?

(Is it even possible? Does the newer one fix some of the horrendous bugs the first version has?)

I'm planning on getting a phone with A2DP music streaming over bluetooth soon, but only have the original software in my Fiesta (I do have the BT/USB/Voice upgrade though). Has anyone had any luck in getting their dealer to upgrade the software to the newer version that supports A2DP?

(Is it even possible? Does the newer one fix some of the horrendous bugs the first version has?)

It is, I did, and I had to lean on them to do it

Do we know if My car will have this enabled?

Its a 2010 Febuary Build. I have had music streaming over bluetooth, via my Nokia N96 and an iPhone so I may just be asking a stupid quiestion but is A2DP any different?

Jay

Do we know if My car will have this enabled?

Its a 2010 Febuary Build. I have had music streaming over Bluetooth, via my Nokia N96 and an Iphone so I may just be asking a stupid quiestion but is A2DP any different?

Jay

It's the same thing. A2DP is the fancy name for "streaming music over bluetooth"

It's the same thing. A2DP is the fancy name for "streaming music over bluetooth"

If bluetooth as a protocol is made up of lots of different specifications, A2DP is the specification that describes the transfer of audio over bluetooth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth_profile#Advanced_Audio_Distribution_Profile_.28A2DP.29

I may have to go and have a word with the dealers then.