Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitted Xenon Lights

fiesta_lad

Hi all fitted xenon lights 2day to my fiesta mk5. can't beleave how better the car looks iam made up with the result don't worry pics will follow result cheers alan.

HID kit or just H7 and stuff bulbs?

Just H4 bulbs and sidelights.

Look forward to them :)

Btw, i have finally went ahead and bought those rear LED bulbs, photos up when they come ;)

Iam looking at led number plate lights at the moment were you get yours from.

I just ordered them from Graham at FordPartsCentre.

If they are anything like the interior bulb I got then they will look really good.

I just ordered them from Graham at FordPartsCentre.

If they are anything like the interior bulb I got then they will look really good.

Ive just orderd these for my number plate of this site don't know if they will be any good.

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Ford_Fiesta_1.3_2001/p/Car-Parts/Electrical-and-Lighting/Lighting/Bulbs/?481770132&1&8c72777ab9959f5d807aee1fec34b791c52b19a6&BLBZ

Be interesting to see.

By the price I don't think they will be that great though?

Be interesting to see.

By the price I don't think they will be that great though?

I will give them ago like if there not that good at least i havent paid alot for them iam just waiting for it to go dark now so i can go for a little drive to see how good the xenon lights are while driveing just hope i don't attract the police with them but they did say on eBay street legal see how it goes :)

I will give them ago like if there not that good at least i havent paid alot for them iam just waiting for it to go dark now so i can go for a little drive to see how good the xenon lights are while driveing just hope i don't attract the police with them but they did say on ebay street legal see how it goes :)

the police wont pull you for them i promise you that, if they xenon look halogens then they are perfectly road legal (anything other than the HID kits are xenon look) so you will be fine, my mate had stupidly blue lights on his and the police never said anything, only his MOT did :P

the police wont pull you for them i promise you that, if they xenon look halogens then they are perfectly road legal (anything other than the HID kits are xenon look) so you will be fine, my mate had stupidly blue lights on his and the police never said anything, only his MOT did :P

Well just been out to see what they are like for night time driveing and i am inpressed alot brighter and safer took a picture from my mobile not that good but take a look

http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad145/fiesta_lad_51/Image0169.jpg

Look good mate, bet its much better to drive with

Alot better and safer girlfriend said its like driveing in the daytime iam made up with them a few people have been full beeming me thinking that iam driveing around with mine on :lol:

Give them the full beam back, I am sure they will then realise that you did not have it on :lol:

Give them the full beam back, I am sure they will then realise that you did not have it on :lol:

Don't worry mate i do i even got it when i had my normal lights in :lol:

Title is a bit misleading, maybe you should have said Xenon bulbs. Xenon bulbs are not comparable to a proper Xenon set up.

I will rember that next time just for you sir :D

I will rember that next time just for you sir :D

That's the spirit, but make sure you do. :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club