Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Badboy Bonnets?

w9nut

Has any one heard any thing about badboy bonnets or any thing to take out the curves in the bonnet and bumper where the ford badge would be??

really cant see why would you want to do such a nasty thing to your bonnet,hell,that thing is reserved for old golf 3 not for a fiesta,which alredy looks "bad"......

bucket seats and harneses,in a fiesta???? :lol:

What about a roll cage? Should that not be on your list too?

Anyways everybody has different taste i suppose but i would be careful about putting in harnesses, they need to be fitted correctly or they will do more harm than good.

you guys have no idea do you, talk about stereotyping.

and so what if he's done buckets and harness, i'd say thats a hell of a lot better than the 'changed my bulbs today' threads that commonly pop up here.

its refreshing to see people doing different things, i can see the badboy bonnet working out very well provided it wasn't too ott, i've seen the grill without the badge (subsequently filled and painted bonnet cut ot sorted) and that looks really quite ace.

get on to zsoc and check out oliiewray (not sure of the spelling?) i'm sure he's the one eith this done, its a silver mk7..

• Like 1

and so what if he's done buckets and harness, i'd say thats a hell of a lot better than the 'changed my bulbs today' threads that commonly pop up here.

its refreshing to see people doing different things, i can see the badboy bonnet working out very well provided it wasn't too ott, i've seen the grill without the badge (subsequently filled and painted bonnet cut ot sorted) and that looks really quite ace.

get on to zsoc and check out oliiewray (not sure of the spelling?) i'm sure he's the one eith this done, its a silver mk7..

I'm not complaining about having a debadged front end, There was a photoshop around earlier that looked quite nice, just the mindset behind putting bucket seats and harnesses in an average car.

olly wrays was just a photoshop but it looked very good and something im considering myself in the future very differant and in my opinion very tidy !

bucket seats and that good idea... pitty its a fiesta though not some proper racing car... seems like one to show off on the playground in my honest opinion

the mk5 guys regularly strip the interior and bucket seat them, although performance might not be on par with that its the same principle. the stripped out racer thing is just a theme, you don't have to have a fast car to do it, i've lost count the number of modern cars i've seen with a rusty bonnet, going for the (absolutely horrific) rat look. besides he could be tracking it, would be worthwile then :)

i like my ford badge so no debaging for mikey

Anyone fill me on on what a badboy bonnet is please?

wp22047533_0f.jpg

This is a badboy bonnet on a mk3 i think.

Meh everyone is welcome to their own opinion, including people who think it looks like crap.

As for harnesses, they need to be done properly and not done just so it looks good.

Personally most of the badboy bonnets i have seen look like crap. Of course i look forward to seeing pics of it done to see if they can change my mind.

only bonnets i've seen (not that i've looked) is a £800 carbon fibre bonnet for a mk6. cheaper just to get a vinyl rap. :lol: