Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St Ball Joint

orinoco-joe

It appears my drivers side ball joint has had enough, tightened it twice but its loosened up again. Can the balljoint be fitted easily to the wishbone, if I'm right in saying the ball joint is riveted onto the wishbone? Would most spurious ball joints come with 3 new bolts for securing to the wishbone? I.e. can I do this myself or does it need a mechanic. I've changed ball joints before just not on fords, it was a simple 2 bolts before..

thanks

i've got 2 that need replacing on my fiesta, you can drill the rivets out and just replace the balljoints. i'm not sure if they do come with bolts but if not just some short bolts with nylon nuts would do as long as the thread does not stick on the nut anymore then a few mm's.

i've got 2 that need replacing on my fiesta, you can drill the rivets out and just replace the balljoints. i'm not sure if they do come with bolts but if not just some short bolts with nylon nuts would do as long as the thread does not stick on the nut anymore then a few mm's.

as already said, drill or even grind the rivets. any good ball joint will come with the 3 bolts needed.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club