• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 madgezza

madgezza

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo st200

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:45 PM

hi eveyone i just got my first focus today a 1.8 zetec on a 2000 plate, but after getting her home i had a job getting the bonnet open and when i finally did all seemed well. i then shut it and havent been able to get into it again the key turns all the way to the left and right but does nothing. i have since managed to remove the grill (aftermarket one) to give me some more room to see what going on but i still cant. is there any way i can get this open? and has anyone else had any problems? thanks for your help

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 catch

catch

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts
  • Ford Model: MK2.5 Focus 1.6 Titanium Petrol
  • Year: 2011
Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:05 AM

hi eveyone i just got my first focus today a 1.8 zetec on a 2000 plate, but after getting her home i had a job getting the bonnet open and when i finally did all seemed well. i then shut it and havent been able to get into it again the key turns all the way to the left and right but does nothing. i have since managed to remove the grill (aftermarket one) to give me some more room to see what going on but i still cant. is there any way i can get this open? and has anyone else had any problems? thanks for your help

See Here

Oh and welcome to the forum.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users