Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Service Stamps

shewdz

Hi,

I had my 09 plate fiesta in for it's first service today. I got my service book stamped, but just wondered am I supposed to have a stamp in the service section, and on the next page in the body and paint section?

Cheers

Adam

if it was done by ford it should have a body inspection stamp as this is part of the service.

Hi,

I had my 09 plate fiesta in for it's first service today. I got my service book stamped, but just wondered am I supposed to have a stamp in the service section, and on the next page in the body and paint section?

Cheers

Adam

For the fiesta 09 plate you should have a stamp on the service page, but no stamp on the body and paint page that will come next service (Major service)2yr or 25,000 mile.some models in the ford range do have body and paint inspections on a 12 month basis but not the fiesta 2008- model range.

For the fiesta 09 plate you should have a stamp on the service page, but no stamp on the body and paint page that will come next service (Major service)2yr or 25,000 mile.some models in the ford range do have body and paint inspections on a 12 month basis but not the fiesta 2008- model range.

Hi.my cars first service had both stamps put in the service book...12000 mile service.

Hi.my cars first service had both stamps put in the service book...12000 mile service.

Snap!!

Mine had the extra stamp as well ,but they charged me a fiver extra on the bill for the inspection.

Another local garage quoted me a fiver less for the service and offered the paint check as an extra.

Dave

I had a stamp on both but had to pay £15 for the paint and body inspection (1yr service)

pay for a paint and body inspection? wtf i do my own for free everytime i wash and wax the thing. The things dealers will charge for :blink:

I had a stamp on both but had to pay £15 for the paint and body inspection (1yr service)

My 09 fiestas coming up for a year old in cple weeks, its done almost 9000 miles. Just wondering how much the service at ford usually costs and what does it include? Thanks