Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Colour Samco Induction Hose?

Jason Tierney

Simples really, as the title states. What colour would be good in the engine bay of a white ZS.

White is the obvious answer and im considering it, but I was wondering, what about some bright colouring, possibley colour coded at a future date with brake calipers and dmb badges

Thoughts ladies and gentlemen please

Jay.

http://i.ebayimg.com/03/!BqbvyMgB2k~$(KGrHqEH-C8EuYQi!2w4BLvt48r42g~~_35.JPG

Theres an example off eBay

Simples really, as the title states. What colour would be good in the engine bay of a white ZS.

White is the obvious answer and im considering it, but I was wondering, what about some bright colouring, possibley colour coded at a future date with brake calipers and dmb badges

Thoughts ladies and gentlemen please

Jay.

http://i.ebayimg.com/03/!BqbvyMgB2k~$(KGrHqEH-C8EuYQi!2w4BLvt48r42g~~_35.JPG

Theres an example off eBAY

dude, you don't have transparent hood do you? why bothering with colour of hose? It's not like you lift up the hood every time you park your car, is it? :blink: ;)

Nope, but on my old fez i had a silver airbox cover for it, and it really makes the engine bay, was silver(like the car and had blue ford oval and red writing(duratec i think- even though it lies!) Just subtle little mods make the car look a bit better, no, I dont have it up all the time, but still when I do it will look good.

Red for me fella and calipers to :)