Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Parking, I Received Pcn Yesterday By Post For Stopping On A Bus Stop.

starfield

I was so upset yesterday when I got home. I received a PCN through the post for stopping at a bus stop and they have got it on CCTV.

The truth is I did stop at the bus stop for less than 10 seconds to drop my wife there. What can I do as i feel this is unjustified. I did appeal and my gut feeling is that it will be rejected.

What else can I do?

This is my second PCN in less than a month since I bought my focus (I only had it for 5 weeks now)

I was so upset yesterday when I got home. I received a PCN through the post for stopping at a bus stop and they have got it on CCTV.

The truth is I did stop at the bus stop for less than 10 seconds to drop my wife there. What can I do as i feel this is unjustified. I did appeal and my gut feeling is that it will be rejected.

What else can I do?

This is my second PCN in less than a month since I bought my focus (I only had it for 5 weeks now)

Does your wife suffer from any problems that would prevent her walking short distances? They would probably consider that exceptional circumstances and let you off with it, otherwise I don't think you have much chance.

P.S. Stop parking in bus stops ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club