Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cruise Control Button Not Working

GrahamH

Travelling down the motorway went to turn on the cruise and the On button does not work. Strange thing is that when I press + and - button together(right hand side steering wheel) it comes on then I press 'set/+' and it works just as normal. Off button works fine as does brake and clutch switch. Is it just the On button? Where can I find a wiring diagram to check this button without having to remove it first?

As an aside, tavelling at a steady 80-85 on cruise for approx 80 miles trip computer shows average fuel consumtion as 53Mpg, now that I like:-)

when you say it wont switch on do you meen you do not get the symble on the dash? as this does not come on untill you press + or -, see attached

post-1458-127399997842_thumb.jpg

when you say it wont switch on do you meen you do not get the symble on the dash? as this does not come on untill you press + or -, see attached

ah, may have done a Dilbert. Will try it again tomorrow. I always thought the symbol came on with the 'On' button.

Thanks

tried it again today and is exactly as you said. Light comes on when selecting 'set' and not when selecting 'on'

many thanks for your assistance.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club