Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some More Pics Of My Frozen White Mk7

rocky1722

As the title says it was a nice evening to take some pics of my Fiesta out and about as I'd just fully cleaned the car.

Out on the breakwater.

DSC05237.jpg

DSC05239a.jpg

DSC05243a.jpg

DSC05244.jpg

DSC05257a.jpg

A few more overlooking the Power Station and Lighthouse. :D

DSC05258a.jpg

DSC05262a.jpg

DSC05272.jpg

DSC05275a.jpg

Hope you liked them.

Cheers,

Stephen.

Nice car nice spot i love parking up in nice views i always take a drive down to the docks by the liverpool echo area over loooking the river mersey so peasefull at 12am at night me and the girl go down there for a chill out. call me sad but we like watching the ships roll in its nice.

Excellent photos as always, and somehow you manage to get the car to an insane level of clean and shiny!

Excellent photos as always, and somehow you manage to get the car to an insane level of clean and shiny!

:lol: Must be that Cif cream I use on it!! :lol: :P

That's a lovely car mate, is it the zetec s? And what do the exhausts sound like? I'm struggling to find a white zetec s at the right price at the moment :( they seem hard to come by

I can honestly say, that is the best looking Fiesta I have ever seen in my life! The stance, the setting, the colour, the accessories, the whole package looks a million bucks fella. Honestly, that thing looks horn. You have definitely inspired me! What type of lights did you use in your rear number plate area? That clear brights white looks incredibly sexy.

Again, what a fantastic looking car. Congrats fella!

very nice where did you get the exhaust?

My exhaust is a twin 4" Powerflow backbox only, fitted by a local Powerflow dealer.

That's a lovely car mate, is it the zetec s? And what do the exhausts sound like? I'm struggling to find a white zetec s at the right price at the moment :( they seem hard to come by

Yes it is a Zetec S. The exhausts are still pretty quiet perhaps just a subtle deeper sound than standard. To be honest I would've ideally liked it a bit louder but I think they were limited as to what type of backbox they could fit in.

Bought mine at just the right time. Can't believe how much dealers have got them up for just now and that's even 2nd hand. I bought mine for £11,700 just over a year ago BRAND NEW and with some extras also. :huh:

I can honestly say, that is the best looking Fiesta I have ever seen in my life! The stance, the setting, the colour, the accessories, the whole package looks a million bucks fella. Honestly, that thing looks horn. You have definitely inspired me! What type of lights did you use in your rear number plate area? That clear brights white looks incredibly sexy.

Again, what a fantastic looking car. Congrats fella!

Thank you for your very kind comments, it makes it all worthwhile and that goes for everyones comments. ;)

The bulbs I have fitted to my rear number plate are as in the following link hopefully,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2pcs-501-W5W-Refractor-5-Power-LED-White-Wedge-Bulbs-/190395857860?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c547a3bc4

Cheers,

Stephen.

Stephen, love your photos and your car. I am no fan of white :ph34r: BUT on the ZS with street pack it looks fantastic.

Its my own opinion of course but I really think the Mk7 ZS with street pack is just gorgeous