Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk 5 Help

MinimalStress

hey guys ,

i kinda need ur help a bit

i recently got a mk5 fiesta with that stupid dashboard thing, u no the silver strip cd player and crap , how do i remove that and insert my own head unit ??

big pain in the !Removed!

i mean do i have to get ford to do it? :S

help :D

hey guys ,

i kinda need ur help a bit

i recently got a mk5 fiesta with that stupid dashboard thing, u no the silver strip cd player and crap , how do i remove that and insert my own head unit ??

big pain in the !Removed!

i mean do i have to get ford to do it? :S

help :D

I purchased a new cd player housing along with the replacement dashboard part from ford to allow for a larger unit, basically by default the cd player had 3 sections and the dashboard unit had 3 sections accross it therefore making it hard to have your own player to go straight in to it so had to buy the dashboard part which higher priced models of fiestas had a massive sat nav cd player unit ie one large section which together with the part i bought housed the jvc head unit within the new dashboard part.

Hope this helps even if mine was a mk 6 festa

I purchased a new cd player housing along with the replacement dashboard part from ford to allow for a larger unit, basically by default the cd player had 3 sections and the dashboard unit had 3 sections accross it therefore making it hard to have your own player to go straight in to it so had to buy the dashboard part which higher priced models of fiestas had a massive sat nav cd player unit ie one large section which together with the part i bought housed the jvc head unit within the new dashboard part.

Hope this helps even if mine was a mk 6 festa

yea mate does help wuite a bit.. how much did it cost u tho lad?? do u think i cud pick one up at a scrap yard ?? dead cheap then lol :D