Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Collection - Finally!!

Barky

4 weeks late but i finally should be picking up my new fiesta tomorrow lunchtime (19/5/10).

I have ordered a 1.6 3 Dr Petrol Titanium with the X Pack and Full Body Dress Up Pack in Sea Grey.

Its the new stage V engine which i got for just under 12k (with scrappage).

Is there anything specific i should be checking on the car or with the dealer when i collect it as the dealer is a 90 mile drive away?

I will post some pictures hopefully later this week.

Thanks

4 weeks late but i finally should be picking up my new fiesta tomorrow lunchtime (19/5/10).

I have ordered a 1.6 3 Dr Petrol Titanium with the X Pack and Full Body Dress Up Pack in Sea Grey.

Its the new stage V engine which i got for just under 12k (with scrappage).

Is there anything specific i should be checking on the car or with the dealer when i collect it as the dealer is a 90 mile drive away?

I will post some pictures hopefully later this week.

Thanks

Good stuff! Im terribly impatient, if i had to wait that long for my car im sure i would've been committed!

Luckily i found i car that someone had ordered and backed out on, it is exactly what i wanted and i love it!

Here is a link to my post with the new pics:

Brand New Member, Brand New Car!

Look forward to seeing your pics, and good luck for tomorrow!

Enjoy it mate, there's nothing better than driving off the forecourt for the first time! :)

Make sure you get the pipe for the fuel filler, adaptor for the wheel nuts, an owners manual (they always seem to forget) and the keys! Also, go over the bodywork with a fine tooth comb and check the alloys for kerb marks from when the apprentice mechanic was ragging it around! :D