Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andy UK

Squeaky Noise After High Speed

29 posts in this topic

i just cant understand the massive difference in price and were the same age and almost same ncb. where do the north east meets take place? as your the rep an all lol

Well I know that Scarborough is alot better for insurance for a start, Im in one of the highest parts of the country..... they can take place whereever is best and up to other people really but i think there will only be a few of us but its better than me just stood on my bill haha!!!

I payed £2800 with Quinn Direct (they were cheapest!) and I have an excess of £500.

No legal cover or courtesy car either...

Ouch! thats alot, whats happenening though as hasnt quinn gone into administration?

Lol, where can I get these pads from?

I do a lot of high speed driving ;)

They are widely available. Just type green stuff brake pads into google or something. They cope with up to 200bhp, Yellow stuff pads do up to 400bhp and Red Stuff do 400+. I'm sure that's the order they go in but I'm sure green stuff pads will do ;)

If you dont drive too much between the hours of 11pm-5am then try a company called I-kube - they're worth a ring!

not to keen on the gps tracker bein fitted :/

HA Egg wouldnt even quote me!