Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Received & Fitted Red Footwell Led's Today...

Nightowl

OK - so not the best photo due to rushing a little & it being very late at night! But I received a pair of red LED's today - all the way from Hong Kong - which took 1 week exactly from purchase to popping through my letterbox today! Not bad going atall. I went for the 12 LED's for added brightness - and I gotta say...WELL impressed!!!

ledsx.jpg

Yeah yeah - I know the carpets need a hoover before anyone says anything! :D

Anyway, these are them fitted. Got them off eBay - and as I say - 1 week from buying to delivery. And all for a grand total of £3.99 inc shipping!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200468592336&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp4712.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D200468592336%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Cheers.

Wow! That would look really good with my interior! Were they that hard to fit?

oh and you should really hoover those carpets! :D

Wow! That would look really good with my interior! Were they that hard to fit?

oh and you should really hoover those carpets! :D

So easy to fit - a 6-year old could do it...even a blonde of the female species! ;)

You just pull the "old" (standard Ford-fit white) ones out - and push the new red ones in...literally!

Word of warning though; the standard ones get hot very quickly - once you've opened the door & they've come on!

Just ordered now! maybe this is the beginning of a long line of little tweeks! :D

Thanks either way!

Just ordered now! maybe this is the beginning of a long line of little tweeks! :D

Thanks either way!

No problem.

The red LED's are guaranteed to look super-cool with your seating & interior Beardy. Nice one. They're a simple, inexpensive, quick mod that does make a very nice touch.

12led18.jpg

looks good, my zs doesnt have the wiring in place! Anyone know how if its possible to get them put in?

Very nice B) . I would highly recommend these bulbs too as I have them fitted in our Mondeo. Just wish my Zetec S had the wiring already in it. :(

think i mite get dad some as we find the white shows up the mukky carpets and poor build quality lol

they are the spit of the ones i got!!! next thing you need to do is put red rear ones in ;) the car looks FIT with them in the back

EDIT: thought i chuck my pics on ;)

11052010112.jpg

front lights

11052010111.jpg

rear ones :)

Its all about the 12 pin red LEDS they are fantastic.

Dont want red LEDs in the boot, got a 3 door (ZS)

nightowl I think you told me about the footwell lights to start with.

I ordered the same bulbs and they really are awesome!

Simple to fit (if you have the bulb holder & wiring insitu)

Looks absolutely awesome! Real COOL factor.

May start offering to pick my mates up at night time so I can show off B)

:lol:

Edit:

There are more spaces in the back?

Damn it! Gonna go have another look tomorrow and maybe order another set

Where are the bulb holders in the rear footwells?

nightowl I think you told me about the footwell lights to start with.

I ordered the same bulbs and they really are awesome!

Simple to fit (if you have the bulb holder & wiring insitu)

Looks absolutely awesome! Real COOL factor.

May start offering to pick my mates up at night time so I can show off B)

:lol:

Edit:

There are more spaces in the back?

Damn it! Gonna go have another look tomorrow and maybe order another set

Where are the bulb holders in the rear footwells?

No probs. As for the rear; I think Nico (who mentions rear red LED's & has the photos above) retro-fitted wiring if I remember correctly? I'm pretty certain rear wiring isn't standard - not on my 3-door Titanium anyway.

for the rear ones i got a small set of red led strip, few metres of cable from Halfords and some cable lock connectors and some super glue stick them too seat :P took all of 20 mins and looks the bomb at night!!

came too about 12 quid?

Stupid question, is it £2.99 each or is that for a pair?

hi

£2.99 a pair as i have ordered the samebiggrin.gif

..thank god I went and ordered anyways lol, got some already but they where very spot light, and these look VERY powerful!

..thank god I went and ordered anyways lol, got some already but they where very spot light, and these look VERY powerful!

Yep - they are bright. I searched the interweb thingy for ages & these were the ONLY 12-LED bulbs that I could find anywhere on planet earth! I reckon it's only a matter of time before those clever Chinese bring out a 15, 20 or 24 LED cluster! :D

And yep again; £2.99 for the pair & a measly quid for shipping all the way from Hong Kong. Can't be bad.

i tried the single bulbs and dont get me wrong they were good, but when i seen a mate with a blue 12 cluster in a clio i just thought i HAVE to get them in red!

i tried the single bulbs and dont get me wrong they were good, but when i seen a mate with a blue 12 cluster in a clio i just thought i HAVE to get them in red!

The single bulb in red looks ok - just as it does with the bright(ish) red 'spot' types. But these are actually advertised as "wide angle" - which having 12 LED's they are - so the light tends to do exactly as it says on the tin: shine at a wide angle covering the whole footwell. Jeez - I'm beginning to sound like a UK-import agent for the guy! lol :D

The single bulb in red looks ok - just as it does with the bright(ish) red 'spot' types. But these are actually advertised as "wide angle" - which having 12 LED's they are - so the light tends to do exactly as it says on the tin: shine at a wide angle covering the whole footwell. Jeez - I'm beginning to sound like a UK-import agent for the guy! lol :D

yeh i do admit they are amazing, had them in now for a few month and still think it looks mint!!! only issue is though cos the bulb so big, you find yourself knocking them out now and again by accident

Hi

Ive just got the s1600 and just wondering if i can fit these in my driver and passenger footwell?

Does anybody know if it is a simple swapout like explained here?

Mine arrived today, I was going to make a short video to show what to do... but it took all of about 2 mins! :lol: hilarious!

Either way, pictures to follow once its dark!

:D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club