Show
Photo
- - - - -

Received & Fitted Red Footwell Led's Today...

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Strutter

Strutter

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk7 Titanuim Dress Up Kit, 17s

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:18 PM

..thank god I went and ordered anyways lol, got some already but they where very spot light, and these look VERY powerful!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 Nightowl

Nightowl

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Ford Model: Titanium 3-door + full bodykit Squeeze

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:53 PM

..thank god I went and ordered anyways lol, got some already but they where very spot light, and these look VERY powerful!

Yep - they are bright. I searched the interweb thingy for ages & these were the ONLY 12-LED bulbs that I could find anywhere on planet earth! I reckon it's only a matter of time before those clever Chinese bring out a 15, 20 or 24 LED cluster! :D

And yep again; 2.99 for the pair & a measly quid for shipping all the way from Hong Kong. Can't be bad.

#18 Nico.

Nico.

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • Name: Ryan
  • Ford Model: Ford fiesta MK7
  • Year: 2009

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:47 PM

i tried the single bulbs and dont get me wrong they were good, but when i seen a mate with a blue 12 cluster in a clio i just thought i HAVE to get them in red!

#19 Nightowl

Nightowl

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Ford Model: Titanium 3-door + full bodykit Squeeze

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:32 PM

i tried the single bulbs and dont get me wrong they were good, but when i seen a mate with a blue 12 cluster in a clio i just thought i HAVE to get them in red!

The single bulb in red looks ok - just as it does with the bright(ish) red 'spot' types. But these are actually advertised as "wide angle" - which having 12 LED's they are - so the light tends to do exactly as it says on the tin: shine at a wide angle covering the whole footwell. Jeez - I'm beginning to sound like a UK-import agent for the guy! lol :D

#20 Nico.

Nico.

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • Name: Ryan
  • Ford Model: Ford fiesta MK7
  • Year: 2009

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:16 AM

The single bulb in red looks ok - just as it does with the bright(ish) red 'spot' types. But these are actually advertised as "wide angle" - which having 12 LED's they are - so the light tends to do exactly as it says on the tin: shine at a wide angle covering the whole footwell. Jeez - I'm beginning to sound like a UK-import agent for the guy! lol :D

yeh i do admit they are amazing, had them in now for a few month and still think it looks mint!!! only issue is though cos the bulb so big, you find yourself knocking them out now and again by accident

#21 Walker90

Walker90

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta S1600

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:37 AM

Hi

Ive just got the s1600 and just wondering if i can fit these in my driver and passenger footwell?

Does anybody know if it is a simple swapout like explained here?

#22 TitaniumBeard

TitaniumBeard

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Ford Model: 2010 Fiesta Titanium Individual 1.6 TDCI

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:08 PM

Mine arrived today, I was going to make a short video to show what to do... but it took all of about 2 mins! :lol: hilarious!
Either way, pictures to follow once its dark!
:D

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users