Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Track Project

fezfinatic

I have a Fiesta that I am going on the track with in 3 months the only problem is that I have a limited budget I have already got a K&N air filter on it already but I need to do more so has anyone got any suggestions on what I should buy for it???

I have a Fiesta that I am going on the track with in 3 months the only problem is that I have a limited budget I have already got a K&N air filter on it already but I need to do more so has anyone got any suggestions on what I should buy for it???

Low profiles perhaps & some new springs - maybe a de-cat if its a track car or a sport high flow cat if you intend to use it on the road too (you probably wont pass an mot without a cat)- Some struts + a roll cage for sure (you can get them quite cheap). After that, the list goes on, and on of little things that will improve your performance - an ECU remap might be a good idea too.

well it's still got to be a daily run around so I don't want it to be massively wearing to drive but I was thinking of suspension next to get some stiffness in the chassis and then possibly a cat back

well it's still got to be a daily run around so I don't want it to be massively wearing to drive but I was thinking of suspension next to get some stiffness in the chassis and then possibly a cat back

Sounds like a plan to me. Your never going to have a rocket in a strait line, but getting it stiffened up a bit will definitely help you claw back the time in the corners, after all, ford's have always had great handling! (bar the old mkIII 'tina) :P

P.S. some new stiffer anti roll bars work magic.

yeah I love Fords for their handling because I can keep up with most cars threw corners :D I just want to team a slight bit of power with it and get some track experience