• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dj0nes

dj0nes

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: MK2 1.6 Zetec Climate
Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:47 PM

Hi all, some of you may remember my post a few weeks back about my Focus MK2's engine sounded a bit crap well I've managed to get a video of it.

Sorry for the close ups of the dash all the time I was expecting it to come out on the vid which is didnt lol. for your info I was trying to show that although the temp needle indicates normal the digital temp reads 140*c!

I also have a video of the car in action when I'm driving if anyone thinks it would help?

FYI: Oil level on max, new plugs, engine milage 85k

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 ahodgett

ahodgett

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus 2.0tdci 2006

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:40 PM

If it helps, my dash indicator is in the same place as yours, ie reads low, I would have expected around 95-97, and reads 134 on the panel. So I don't think it is connected with your problem, but then I have a problem too, so will wait and see what others say.
Regards
Arthur

#3 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,907 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:45 PM

If it helps, my dash indicator is in the same place as yours, ie reads low, I would have expected around 95-97, and reads 134 on the panel. So I don't think it is connected with your problem, but then I have a problem too, so will wait and see what others say.
Regards
Arthur

i cant say what the noise is but it really doesnt sound healthy and needs looked at asap it could be down to many things oil starvation etc and if left could cause serious damage

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users