Join Premium & Save
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dj0nes

Focus Mk2 Engine Rattle

3 posts in this topic

Hi all, some of you may remember my post a few weeks back about my Focus MK2's engine sounded a bit crap well I've managed to get a video of it.

Sorry for the close ups of the dash all the time I was expecting it to come out on the vid which is didnt lol. for your info I was trying to show that although the temp needle indicates normal the digital temp reads 140*c!

I also have a video of the car in action when I'm driving if anyone thinks it would help?

FYI: Oil level on max, new plugs, engine milage 85k

If it helps, my dash indicator is in the same place as yours, ie reads low, I would have expected around 95-97, and reads 134 on the panel. So I don't think it is connected with your problem, but then I have a problem too, so will wait and see what others say.

Regards

Arthur

If it helps, my dash indicator is in the same place as yours, ie reads low, I would have expected around 95-97, and reads 134 on the panel. So I don't think it is connected with your problem, but then I have a problem too, so will wait and see what others say.

Regards

Arthur

i cant say what the noise is but it really doesnt sound healthy and needs looked at asap it could be down to many things oil starvation etc and if left could cause serious damage