AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

DaShiner

pass door wont open :(

2 posts in this topic

Went to work this a.m. and picked my mate up as usual but when I went to let him in the pass side the door wouldnt open! it was fine in the a.m. before I got there so dunno what could have happened?

All I can think of is that when he tried to use the exterior handle, I was trying the inside one at the same time so maybe something broke inside?

What can I do to fix it? I cant get the doorcard off without being able to open the door fully can I?

Heeeelp!

ive heard of one way although i haven't tried it myself and thats to wind the window down ,then get a straightened coat hanger with 3/4 inch L shape at one end and try to hook the opening mechanism through the window door slot. as i say i dont know if it works as i only heard of it being done but what have you got to loose, the only other way is try to get the door card off