Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk5 Performance Upgrades!

PeteGlover

Right. Well, my Mk 5 has been written off, after a brainless Mercedes driver decided to pull out on me when I was just 7 feet away. After finding out it's only a Cat. C write off, and the fact she's got alotta life left in her, I decided to buy her back for a meer £69. I've managed to pull all the dents out but now my car is well past her Sell-By-Date, with dents here, there and everywhere. I've now got my eye on a friend's Mk3 Si that she's selling. Before I get rid of mine, i'm gonna have a bit of fun, and tweak her a little.

She's a 1.25 Mk5 Fiesta and i've heard that a 1.6 Zetec S throttle body, or even a 2.0 Mondeo throttle body will be a straight swap for her.

Is this true? And if it is, will I get any considerable increase in power?

Thanks

Pete

P.S And whilst I'm at it, are there any other low price upgrades I can tweak her with, just to see what she can do? ^_^

£69 :o what condition is the interior in? you will be able to make alot more than that selling it for parts B)

how about some nos :lol:

how about some nos :lol:

Lol I want the car to go faster, not the engine to melt =P

And yeah she's not in BAAAD condition. Just got a dent in every panel o_O Haven't had much luck.

Was hit the first day I got it when it was parked up.

Rammed my neighbour up the !Removed! because the wheels locked up over a couple of manhole covers.

Stopped at traffic lights and my mate behind me didn't -.-

Slipped on the wrong peddle and reversed into a Big wheelie bin, then that knocked a wall over.

Had Range Rover deliberately force me off the road from behind (Still waiting to hear back from the police)

And the Mercedes pulled out on me the other day, and is now claiming it NEVER happened... He didn't know I had an independent witness though =D

But the engine's only done 58,000, still runs sweet as a nut ^_^ It'll be ashame to get rid of her, actually quite emotionally attached to her, I think she's more popular amongst my mates than I am =P Many a good time in that car!