Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sign In Please...

DanGull

Right - where is everyone?

We have the most successful FOC meet ever - and everyone vanishes.

Sign in please and give gooooood reasons for the lacking of posting over recent days and weeks :D :P

Because the sun is out... we're all driving! :lol:

plus we are all outside cleaning the insects off the front of the car afterwards :) :)

I live in Australia so I've been riding kangaroos and talking like Steve Irwin.

little bit off topic, but does anyone know a good way to get tar spots off paintwork, ive been told WD40, is this correct?

little bit off topic, but does anyone know a good way to get tar spots off paintwork, ive been told WD40, is this correct?

Tardis or other tar remover

Now that its the summer months I work Mon-Fri ....... excuses I no :lol:

The Sun is out so the flies are forming queues to slam into my bonnet :angry:

A-levels and the sun!! Is that a good enough excuse, Sir? :P

not bad revising for them is it? but when we sat in the tests in next month and it's like this i will want just walk off!

and my road has just turned into a dust track now cos it's so warm :( cleaned it yesterday and its back too how it was already!

the suns out so i've pulled the quad out, to nice weather not to have some fun in it.

I'm here! My dog ate my homework?? :huh: Wait, wrong excuse....

not bad revising for them is it? but when we sat in the tests in next month and it's like this i will want just walk off!

and my road has just turned into a dust track now cos it's so warm :( cleaned it yesterday and its back too how it was already!

Not bad at all!! I have my first two exams (AS) tomorrow afternoon... 3 hours/2 exams back to back. What fun, eh! I can think of nothing more enjoyable than to sit inside doing boring yet straightforward maths when its !Removed! warm outside :D

Also, Flic, good excuse.... our resident teacher is bound to fall for it :P

Not bad at all!! I have my first two exams (AS) tomorrow afternoon... 3 hours/2 exams back to back. What fun, eh! I can think of nothing more enjoyable than to sit inside doing boring yet straightforward maths when its !Removed! warm outside :D

Also, Flic, good excuse.... our resident teacher is bound to fall for it :P

2 exams back to back :( boo :lol:

I look every day, promise!!

All the post recently have been too sensible and i need to know something about cars to actually contribute.

Soz.

I look every day, promise!!

All the post recently have been too sensible and i need to know something about cars to actually contribute.

Soz.

I concur!

DAMN STRAIGHT

Well I can only go on the internet at work and when im at one of my mates, had no laptop at home for weeks (its in for repair) and at work we can only go on the net at breaks and dinner and bin too busy then............

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club