Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Washers Not Working

mickmcd26

My windscreen washers not working on the front or back screens,you can hear the motor working but water just dripping out of the jets.Tried pins in the jets,makes no difference

My windscreen washers not working on the front or back screens,you can hear the motor working but water just dripping out of the jets.Tried pins in the jets,makes no difference

either the pump then or a break in the hose somewhere

HI

I had the same problem.It could be a blocked washer bottle filter. You need to take out the resevoir and clean it through and take out the filter also blow out any gung in the washer lines. Is The washer fliud showing black bits sludge? If so this is due to the screen wash been conaminated, or due to it been frozen up and then thawing over the winter months.Mine is now working fine.

Hope it helps.