• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mattie2k10

mattie2k10

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: 2006 Ford Focus 1.6tdci

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:44 PM

Hey Guys, i got a 2006 5 door Focus LX. The seats in it are in really bad condition from a bottle of coke spilling on them. I was wondering if anyone knows what other models of Ford i could remove the seats from to put in mine? ie. Focus estate, Mondeo hatchback etc. A speedy response would be much appreciated :-) thanks Matt.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 ford focus edge

ford focus edge

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Name: Mike
  • Ford Model: Focus 2.5T ST-2
  • Year: 2008

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:09 AM

Hey Guys, i got a 2006 5 door Focus LX. The seats in it are in really bad condition from a bottle of coke spilling on them. I was wondering if anyone knows what other models of Ford i could remove the seats from to put in mine? ie. Focus estate, Mondeo hatchback etc. A speedy response would be much appreciated :-) thanks Matt.

To be honest im not to sure i think it can only be a 3dr or a 5dr or estate depending on what u have and it should come out of a mk2 focus in your case, when u go to buy seats make sure there not out of a crashed car, i had to replace an air bag and get the pre-tensionsers re-done (simple ids code fault because the seats were telling the ecu they had been fired).

Budjet depending id try get hold of some st-3 leather recaro's IF there not eletric in which case they might not work and you'll be stuffed lol saying that i dont no to much about the mk2's.

I think any mk2 focus seats would fit bar the ones that need lecky to move.

Mike

#3 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,892 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:06 PM

To be honest im not to sure i think it can only be a 3dr or a 5dr or estate depending on what u have and it should come out of a mk2 focus in your case, when u go to buy seats make sure there not out of a crashed car, i had to replace an air bag and get the pre-tensionsers re-done (simple ids code fault because the seats were telling the ecu they had been fired).

Budjet depending id try get hold of some st-3 leather recaro's IF there not eletric in which case they might not work and you'll be stuffed lol saying that i dont no to much about the mk2's.

I think any mk2 focus seats would fit bar the ones that need lecky to move.

Mike

why not steam clean the ones youve got the marks if just juice will come out unless the marks are from you being naughty in the front seat Posted Image

#4 ford focus edge

ford focus edge

• PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:20 PM

why not steam clean the ones youve got the marks if just juice will come out unless the marks are from you being naughty in the front seat Posted Image

Or you could just vax them? be even easier orrr yet again do what i did and fit some nice wipe clean leathers in :P

Mike

#5 mattie2k10

mattie2k10

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:10 PM

Hey Guys, thanks for the replys, where did you get yours leathers from and how much? Thank you. Matt

#6 ford focus edge

ford focus edge

• PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:14 PM

Hey Guys, thanks for the replys, where did you get yours leathers from and how much? Thank you. Matt

E-bay mate theres a few sets nocking around not sure if the st's are eletric tho if they are i dont think they will work in yours im afraid.

Mike

#7 mattie2k10

mattie2k10

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 08:50 AM

Hey guys, need a really quick answer, will a set of 04 st170 half leathers fit in my 06 focus? thanks

#8 ford focus edge

ford focus edge

• PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 02:13 PM

Hey guys, need a really quick answer, will a set of 04 st170 half leathers fit in my 06 focus? thanks

Wouldant bet money on it to be honest and i think they have eletric height adjustment and to be honest i reckon there quite hard seats.

Mike

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users