Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Buying A Foucs What To Look For???

bigbossowen

hi boys and girls

im looking at a 2001 1.8 tddi foucs on eBay the gear box has gone but that's not a problem is there anything else i need to watch out for???

thank gary

hi boys and girls

im looking at a 2001 1.8 tddi foucs on ebay the gear box has gone but that's not a problem is there anything else i need to watch out for???

thank gary

best advice dont bother with eBay one you have no idea if its clocked if the gearbox has gone gauranteed other stuff has as well but if you insist do the dash test to make sure all the bulbs are in the dash that way you know if any warning lights have been tampered check the mileage old mots etc will have it on them if the car has little or no paperwork walk away look for black smoke from the car ensure it idles smoothly check the rear bushes bolted to the underside of the car look up under the rear doors youll see them they should be solid and not split check for wet carpets in the rear boot and front footwells check all electrics make sure the car has 2 keys and central locking works

thanks luckerly this one is on eBay but only up the road so i can have a good sniff round it

ta gary

thanks luckerly this one is on ebay but only up the road so i can have a good sniff round it

ta gary

well in that case go for it if its decent as you say you hcan have a good sniff round it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club