No replies to this topic

#1 t11cky

t11cky

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Sport 1.6L 2006
Posted 26 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

Hi all!!!

We have a Red X reg Fiesta 1300, sunroof, radio/cassette, power steering 5 door. Not sure of the model but I think its just a standard as its not got electric windows.It was my aunties car from brand new until last september and she pretty much gave it to me and my lass, but we have just got a company car so we now have 3 cars between 2 of us!! The fiesta has a full service history and is in mint condition and I really do mean mint condition inside and out as it has been kept in a garage since new and never even been through a car wash until we got it! the mileage is aprox. 12500 and until we got it, it hadn't even been on a duel carriageway let alone a motorway, Ok the mot is coming up shortly but dont really forsee any major issues with that.
Obviously I can get a valuation for a an x reg fiesta but not with a mileage that is even comparable, can anyone on here give me any idea of what we should be looking for as we are condidering selling it!!!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users