2003 Streetka Roof

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dondon2001

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: streetka

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:27 PM

hello, i hope someone can help me. i just brought a 2003 streetka after a few days i noticed that there is a small hole appox 2-3cm that i can see through clearly either side of the roof just behind the seat belts where it appears the fabric does not cover the rubber seal i have been to the dealer who said 'i dunno got nothing to compare it to, think it meant to be like that' so went to ford for answers but got same resonse as well as 'stick something over it'. is this a common issue with the streetka?? or am i in a position to go back and demand the problem be rectified???

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 nickdando

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Ford Model: VW up!

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:44 AM

Could you take some photos of the whole hood and the specific areas you're concerned about as it's difficult to imagine where the problem appears to be?

Authorised Trader

• PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:32 PM

pic please

#4 dondon2001

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: streetka

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:00 PM

hi thanks for reply, i have tried to take pictures but it says on here file too large to upload. u can only see them from inside the car but they just behind seatbelt. thanks for trying to help though

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users