• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 weazil

weazil

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Flight
Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:28 PM

Good evening everyone - I bought a 2004 Focus Flight recently and am very pleased with it (so far). Can anyone tell me how to check that the alarm and immobiliser are working please. I have tried pressing the remote door lock twice, leaving the car for about five minutes then opening the bonnet (nothing), the same applied to the hatchback (using the key in the boot lock).

I don't think that this model has sensors inside the car :unsure:

The Dealer has asked me to bring the car in and they would check it. I would like to know if there is any way that I can check it.

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 mintalkin

mintalkin

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts
  • Name: mintalkin
  • Ford Model: mondeo tdci 130
  • Year: 2006

Posted 24 August 2008 - 03:00 PM

i presume the focus is the same as the mondeo, on mine if you double lock the car with the remote and then unlock and open the door using the key the alarm should sound

#3 weazil

weazil

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Flight
Posted 24 August 2008 - 06:37 PM

i presume the focus is the same as the mondeo, on mine if you double lock the car with the remote and then unlock and open the door using the key the alarm should sound

Thanks - I tried that and no alarm. Looks like it will need to go back to the dealers. :(

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users