AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

barbarian

Bearing

3 posts in this topic

i have a ford mondeo s reg, one of the front bearings has gone how easy is it to change ? and what would the cost of a bearing be as I would like to do the work myself.

i have a ford mondeo s reg, one of the front bearings has gone how easy is it to change ? and what would the cost of a bearing be as I would like to do the work myself.

unless you have a bearing press i wouldnt bother trying to change it but...you could always strip the hub down and take it to a garage who could press the old one out and the new one in for you. i reckon any independant garage would do this for a tenner?

unless you have a bearing press i wouldnt bother trying to change it but...you could always strip the hub down and take it to a garage who could press the old one out and the new one in for you. i reckon any independant garage would do this for a tenner?

many thanks