Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Mk6 Rear Brakes

cpfcwill

Hello, On my 2004 Ford Fiesta 1.4 Flame I have standard Ford disc brakes at the front and standard Ford drum brakes at the rear.

Can i get standard Ford rear disc brakes or would it just be easier to upgrade both of them?

Cheers

Hello, On my 2004 Ford Fiesta 1.4 Flame I have standard Ford disc brakes at the front and standard Ford drum brakes at the rear.

Can i get standard Ford rear disc brakes or would it just be easier to upgrade both of them?

Cheers

you mean convert the rear drums to discs? yes this can be done, ive done it to my focus but there is a guy on here who has just recently done this to his mk6 fiesta van that might be able to help you out.

have a read here,

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12019&st=0&p=78477&fromsearch=1entry78477

So do you think i'd have to change the whole rear axle to a ST axle then get the disc brakes?

So do you think i'd have to change the whole rear axle to a ST axle then get the disc brakes?

no the hubs/stub axles bolt straight onto your current axle, no drilling or anything. you will need the handbrake cable and brake hoses for an st ideally but you can get away with bits from a focus.

brake hoses should be about £15 and the complete handbrake assembly will be about £35.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club