Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pressure Washer Advice.

Barky

I am thinking of buying a pressure (and foam lance) but wasn't sure which one to get.

I saw this one advertised which seems like a good deal but wasn't sure if it was going to good enough for car cleaning (its a Karcher K2.19 Pressure Washer for under £50).

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-8152.aspx

Has anyone got any recommendations of a decent presuure washer for car cleaning (a reasonably priced one that is)

Thanks

The 2.19 is my backup PW. It does a fine job and can produce a good foam from a lance. :D

I did however get mine for £30 (brand new) from eBay, and consider getting an extension for the hose, because it's short.

I got the K2.14 from Homebase a few weeks ago for £50 (it's not on their website anymore tho'). Did a good job on the patio! Still need to buy a foam lance, just a bit cheesed off with cleaning the car after scraping it and someone chipping the paint on my door. :angry:

might be worth having a quick look in at your local Halfords, they had some good deals on Karcher stuff over the weekend, but I'm not sure how long the offers last :huh:

Someone told me that it's some sort of anniversary for Karcher and that's why there are so many offers on at the mo.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club