Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Pavillion

Cvt Gearbox

1 post in this topic

Hello everybody,

I have a C-Max 1.6 TDCI CVT Auto. It is a 56 plate, current mileage 23,000 and, so far, it drives very well with no real problems. I have read various websites which tell me the car is a timebomb and I should offload it as soon as possible.

I have trawled the internet for hard and fast information and found very little, so I pose a couple of questions to the reader:

1) Does anybody have or know where to find photographs of the Ford ZF CFT23 gearbox?

2) On the Ford on line ETIS, a drain and fill service of the gearbox is stipluated at 75,000 miles/6 years, the entry quotes "LTS 17 115 5", does anybody know what this means and if it is a procedure does anybody have a copy?

Thanks,

Doug.