#1 HeadShoT2009

HeadShoT2009

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Ford Model: 2001 Ford Focus Black Edition
Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:51 PM

My mates dad look up a price of a new ford focus on fords website(A sea Grey Ford Focus Zetec S 5Dr 1.6 TDCI 109 PS Stage V 5 speed with Thatcham cat 1 alarm, communication pack, park assist rear parking sensor(for when his wife uses it), privacy glass(for the baby) and deflation detection system) and was quoted 20,945 with 4,750 customer saving bringing it down to 18,165. So he worked it out with selling his car and some money he was left by his dad he'd beable to pay it of at 10,000 over 36 months, but when he went into our dealer they gave him a quote of nearly 23,000. Can someone please help us with this as we're all stumped as the ford website says on the road price. Thanks in advance.

Attached Thumbnails

• Quote.jpg

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Wibbly

Wibbly

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec 1.6 tdci

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:24 AM

he'd beable to pay it of at 10,000 over 36 months

So the garage would be lending him the difference, in effect, until it was paid off? They wouldn't do tht out of the goodness of their hearts. The Fod price will be for cash up front.

#3 HeadShoT2009

HeadShoT2009

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Ford Model: 2001 Ford Focus Black Edition
Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:31 PM

I know you have to pay interest but when my grandmother got her car on hire purchase it didnt come to that much more I think other the last 3 years she's had to pay about 1500 in intrest not 5000 like what your saying and anyway the gave him that quote before he even said how he wanted to finance it.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users